• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workplace bullying

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Even when the concept is woefully misunderstood :/

Most particularly then.

LindaTo

Every time she is mean or insulting, try saying, "Do you feel better about yourself now?"

Then walk away.
Good tip. I've been dealing with a similar situation and she backed off when I started calling her on it. I'm curious about the new workplace anti-bullying legislation in places like California. Will that make HR force these folks to shape up?

Just Blue

Good tip. I've been dealing with a similar situation and she backed off when I started calling her on it. I'm curious about the new workplace anti-bullying legislation in places like California. Will that make HR force these folks to shape up?
Please don't post to an old thread. Also if you have a question start your own thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">