• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1 count Reciveing stolen goods / 2 counts grand larceny -virgina-

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michaelthiery

Im 17 male never been charged before and no dangrous stuff in school like fighting or any thing ever stolen im being charged with 1 count of reciveing stolen goods (story) i reciveid a item of 1600$ value i did not know it was stolen and then my gf and a freind of hers destoried it i did not know at this time it was stolen and she in a week or so stole another one and this one she gave to me and said for me to hold until summer time (we wernt thinking)

1 Reciveing and conciling stolen goods
16 years old when happend
never been charged before with any thing

shes 15 and she stole 2 items 1600$ in value and she destoryed one of them and i was in possecion of one of them for some reason she said she was going to sell them and i know she wasent

2 grand larceny with intent to sell
14 years old when happend
never been charged before with any thing

Shay-Pari'e

Michaelthiery
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2006

well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was basilcly like that and i thought it would ruin my life and i was cosidering abortion
and then she wasent pregnant but later we got caught for some very stupid stuff i regret dooing and we could get locked up until we are 21 shes 15 and im 16 almost 17 and after this stuff came up we were like jokeing around and said we would take pregnancy you can wait a few years until shes 18 and have a kid it doest rellly matter but you will hate your self after i started to hate my self some what and she wasnet pregnant
tell the cops about the abuse and if she wonts to live with you she can unless she has got in a bunch of trouble because if your over 13 its your choice i leard i was in a bad home not as bad as most but i found i could get out but the option where i had to go was something i would not wnt to go to haveing a baby isnt a bad thing as we thought it would be it could be a lot worse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Michaelthiery : Today at 11:28 AM.

Please do the world a favor and stop replying to people on this site. After this post, I am actually going to hit the big *X* at the top of my screen.

Shay-Pari'e

No one on this forum can tell you what you and the GF are looking at. My problem is that you are replying to people on this forum with utter stupidity.

PS> Don't skip English class again.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Michaelthiery

well your on here with like 7000 posts and im trying to get some anwcers so why dont u find soemthing better to do and no you dont have a life if you did you wouldent have 7000 posts

Shay-Pari'e

Michaelthiery said:
well your on here with like 7000 posts and im trying to get some anwcers so why dont u find soemthing better to do and no you dont have a life if you did you wouldent have 7000 posts
Yes, you are correct, I do have many posts. I have been a member for years. I have a life hunny pie, and I am not the one acting like a immature freaking baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">