• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

13 year old being harassed by sheriff

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rtschmidt6

What is the name of your state? arizona My 13 year old son is being questioned by a sheriff deputy about an incident that he witnessed. a few boys were playing with fire at a public school. There was no damage but the sheriffs are question a few boys and believing what they are saying is true and not questioning my son. The boys that are being questioned have been known to steal and lie. They are telling him that he will spend 10 years in jail for this. it has frightened him so much that he has confided in his mom that he would kill himself first. Now she can not sleep at night and very worried him. What should I do? Can I talk to the sheriff office and have it stop? I dont want to provoke these officers cause they seem to be on a power trip. HELP
Rick

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">