• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

14 yo male sexually abused my 6 yo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?Ohio

Here's my story....I was getting married to my 2nd spouse, we have 3 kids, 2 sons from prev. marriage and one daughter together. We lived in Ohio then, I was a nurse at an office and was looking for a sitter for one Sat. all day long while my newlywed hubby and I could go to the Kings Island amusment park for the day for a little getaway. So another lady I worked with said her sister (18 yo ) could do it. She had sat for me once before great girl...so I agreed. The night before she called to ask what time to be there and if her 14 yo brother could come too since it was 3 kids for 10 hours, I never met him but did say okay, our neighbors were going to be checking in and out as well as my parents and sisters 2-3 times that day unannounced. So I called about 10 times that day and checked all was okay, ordered pizza, played outside, neighbor called said all was okay, parents and sister called and said all seems okay. Well I get home pay them $100 each and they hang out a couple minutes and left. Nothing more happened, I continued work and my son said nothing. Until 1 month later, the day we were moving to NY all our stuff was in the UHaul only a mattress was left, he announces to me that this boy made him do "blow jobs" to him and he did it to the boy one time. He was scared, he began crying and pulling his hair out. I called the PD filed report and moved away as planned. Note: much more happened, I comforted, my parents came over, etcc.....he was taken care of emotionally, keeping hte story short:) ) Once we were here in NY we worked with NYPD to get this perp, he denied it for about a month but they hooked him up to the lie detector test he broke and admitted all he did. The State of Ohio tried him as a juvi, he got 2 yrs probations, can't be under kids 10 and under until he's 18, and he had 2 months of mand. counseling.
First off, my son is STILL in counseling, almost 3 years now, it's affected him alot. And I was told as he becomes sexual it will affect him more, thinking he must be gay or soemthign like that could happen, or become withdrawn. The boy sent my son a letter not too long ago saying "I'm sorry it had to happen to you, but it's a good thing it did b/c I learned alot about my own family" I of course didn't show this to my son at all.

My ? is can I sue this kid or family for any medical bills, counseling bills, he's on prozac meds, and just for the whole trama of the event. Can I sue the parents of him, or just him. Can I wait until he's 18 then sue him? what can I do to punish him more than the wonderful 2 months counseling, 2 yrs probations, WOW....for doing that to my son 5 times and forcing him to do it to him until he gagged and hurt his throat. Just sickening. What else can I do.??? :mad:

rmet4nzkx

No wonder your husband doesn't want you to take your children back to Ohio. You may be able to sue his parents, but if they don't have assets you may have a problem collecting. You might contact
Victim Assistance Home Page
http://www.concentric.net/~Vap1/

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I didn't read your lengthy post. However, your title of this thread is "14 yo male sexually abused my 6 yo momof2boys1girl"

You have a 6 year old who's a mom of 2 boys and 1 girl?

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I didn't read your lengthy post. However, your title of this thread is "14 yo male sexually abused my 6 yo momof2boys1girl"

You have a 6 year old who's a mom of 2 boys and 1 girl?

IAAL
Read the post :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">