• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 dating 25???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rebeldevil05

What is the name of your state? Texas

My 15 yr old cousin is dating a 25 yr old...This really bothers me!Is there anything I can do if her parents are letting her date him??? I just dont think it is right...And if CPS finds out can she be taken away from her parents? I really want to know because I cant get anyone else in my family to help me take care of this craziness!!!

R

rebeldevil05

ha ha funny no she didnt steal my man if you must know i dont date white men and hes white...and i cant call the cops unless shes had sex with him...she swears up and down that she hasnt...and then theres the fact that her parents dont care!

ceara19

rebeldevil05 said:
ha ha funny no she didnt steal my man if you must know i dont date white men and hes white...and i cant call the cops unless shes had sex with him...she swears up and down that she hasnt...and then theres the fact that her parents dont care!
So you don't want your cousin dating a white man? I don't see where any of this is your business to begin with.

lacolta_gabby30

I would keep the cops out of it, all that will do is push your cousin to hate you. Trust I've been in similar situations. Why do you think it is so wrong? Do you feel like he is using her her, or just the age difference? If you feel like he is using her then the only way she is going to see that is if she experiences it for herself. Trust me I've been there too.

R

rocco perez

butt out of cousin's love life

ceara19 said:
So you don't want your cousin dating a white man? I don't see where any of this is your business to begin with.
i agree. worry about your own love life, and keep your nose out of your cousin's. it's none of YOUR business who she dates, you may not approve, but it's not up to you to decide whom she can and cant date,you are not her parent. :mad:

enjay

OP, I'd be upset too. Your cousin is a child who is dating a man who can't find someone his own age or prefers easier prey. It's none of your business, though, and you should butt out or have your parents talk to hers.

R

rocco perez

stay out of it

enjay said:
OP, I'd be upset too. Your cousin is a child who is dating a man who can't find someone his own age or prefers easier prey. It's none of your business, though, and you should butt out or have your parents talk to hers.
it probaly would'nt do any good, her parents would probaly tell them to butt out and mind their own business. your parents should be careful, your cousin's parents may resent your parents butting in, and could get a restraining order against them forbidding contact with them and your cousin ( and their niece)

R

rebeldevil05

ok lets see first of all the guy is really creepy and hes stayin in my house...yeah the house i own...and i dont want him here whether hes dating my cousin or not...im letting my aunt and uncle stay here because i didnt want them livin on the street...the guy is just wierd...even his own sister doesnt speak to him...and it is my business as long as shes livin in my house...im sure if you all had a 15 yr old daughter you wouldnt like the fact that she was dating someone 25...and by the way ive been in her shoes too and i dont want her gettin hurt...if she ends up hatin me in the end i dont really care...i dont think its morally right that hes dating her...i just think he couldnt get anyone else...oh and lemme add one more thing...a guy that her parents let stay with them last year liked her and she liked him...now shes sayin he raped her

fairisfair

or CPS, and add the letter g to your verbs, you aren't livin, you are living. I mean after all, you want to be an example to your cousin right??

R

rebeldevil05

ok and lemme add also...unless you have kids of your own please dont reply to my post...thank you

i dont want my cousin to go into a foster home...which is why i havent called the cops...i had to stay with strangers when i was her age and it sucked...if thats what i have to do i will but it will be the last thing i try

R

rebeldevil05

my cousin isnt reading this so im not so worried about that...thanks though

fairisfair

rebeldevil05 said:
ok and lemme add also...unless you have kids of your own please dont reply to my post...thank you

i dont want my cousin to go into a foster home...which is why i havent called the cops...i had to stay with strangers when i was her age and it sucked...if thats what i have to do i will but it will be the last thing i try
Of course a foster home is not a great alternative to a stable and loving family home with relatives; but your cousin doesn't really have that now does she?? If it weren't for you, apparently, her family would be out on the street, and even with the help that they are receiving, they don't seem to be too interested in her welfare. CPS does not always immediately remove the child from the home, most of the time parents are given the chance to remedy the situation. And if they don't care enough to do that, well then, they don't deserve to be parents.

fairisfair

rebeldevil05 said:
my cousin isnt reading this so im not so worried about that...thanks though
you should worry about it for your own sake as well, it makes you sound illiterate and uneducated. People will pay more attention to you if you present yourself as someone with something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">