• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 year old accused of sexual act

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

barmstrong795

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois
My 15 year old son has been accused of forcing a classmate to give him oral sex. There is currently an investigation and no charges have been filed. He was suspended till the investigation is concluded. The girl has since sent him a text saying that she was sorry that she lied. But the police say they have witnesses that are saying that they saw something. But not telling us what the witnesses are saying. He says that he is innocent and that she grabbed him in the gential area at this time. She is trying to get him to go out with her and he keeps telling her he does not like her like that and then this all happens. Please help me figure out what our next step should be to protect him and what possible outcome this could have.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

My 15 year old son has been accused of forcing a classmate to give him oral sex. There is currently an investigation and no charges have been filed. He was suspended till the investigation is concluded. The girl has since sent him a text saying that she was sorry that she lied. But the police say they have witnesses that are saying that they saw something. But not telling us what the witnesses are saying. He says that he is innocent and that she grabbed him in the gential area at this time. She is trying to get him to go out with her and he keeps telling her he does not like her like that and then this all happens. Please help me figure out what our next step should be to protect him and what possible outcome this could have.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I'm sorry but we cannot give you any possible outcomes but it is very important for you to protect your son by getting him representation. He should not speak to police without an attorney present.

If it is found that this girl in fact fabricated this story, I'd also suggest you ask your attorney on ways to handle filing a complaint against this girl.

anearthw

You need to hire an attorney for your son. End of. You did not specify which charge he might face but forced oral sex amounts to Criminal Sexual Assault in IL (a felony) with a probability of jail time, among other penalties. Your lawyer can advise you further with the case details.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Of COURSE the police aren't telling you what the witnesses are saying...why should/would they?

Get your son an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">