• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 year old arested with pound of maryjuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

inatest123

What is the name of your state? Maryland

Hey my friend and I are 15 and my friend was arested for possetion of a pound of maryjuana. and got house arest i just wanted to know how long he can expect to be on house arest for. thank you

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? Maryland

Hey my friend and I are 15 and my friend was arested for possetion of a pound of maryjuana. and got house arest i just wanted to know how long he can expect to be on house arest for. thank you
Why don't you ask him? We do not read minds and you haven't posted enough. information.
Was he convicted?
What was the charge?
What was the Statute?
Why are you friends with an idiot?

L

LegalWithAnI

A pound of pot is a lot. Hes defiantly going to jail for that.

More then likely hes on house arrest until his trial then he can look forward to some jail time.

A

Aria

Holy ****aka! Where the hell did he get a POUND of weed? Weed is pretty damned light. So a pound of it is, well, he's luck he's not behind bars. (For the record, I support the legalization of pot. Cigarettes and alcohol are both much worse.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">