• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 yr old molested my 4 yr old daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TmarKnic

What is the name of your state? Missouri
My ex-babysitter's 15 yr old son had been molesting my 4 yr old daughter. I was wondering if he will be tried as an adult and what type of punishment he will recieve. This is his first offense and I hear that he will only get counseling. Can someone please tell me what to expect.

fairisfair

those questions are best answered by the prosecuting attorney who is handling your case. Are you in contact with them? You hear he will only get counseling from whom?

TmarKnic

The Juvenile officers. They make it sound like it won't even make it to the prosecuting attorney. I don't know what to do about it.

BL

The Juvenile officers. They make it sound like it won't even make it to the prosecuting attorney. I don't know what to do about it.
Most likely He Will get some sorta Juvenile Probation , where he must attend sex offense counseling , and report maybe by phone .

Similar in CA

Something similar happened to my Neice several years ago. My sister wasliving with her then BF. The BF had a 15 year old and "did things" to my niece who was 4 or 5 at the time. Now no physical evidence was found but my niece accurately desribed an adult penis and what happens when he finishes! This along with a statement by my niece that she gave my sister about blood on her rectum that my sister just thought was not much and didnt come back so again she didnt worry. Now my niece had NEVER said what was happenning but did later to a neighbor. Anyhow long story short the 15 year old was convicted of some sex offense (not sure what) and was put in a juvinile detention center for several months (almost a year). There were other probation issues but I am unaware of what they were. He was NOT tried as an adult.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">