• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

16 year old HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaston Bell

Atlanta,GA
My 16 year old got into some trouble at school, he went into the boys locker room and stole a phone, and admited that to the administrators and school police officer. My question is, what is his likely punishment. This is his first offense,and the first time he has ever done anything like this, this is also not his home school but a school that was he was allowed to attend because I drive the school bus for the county, and he's not going to a juvenile court, he's going to a disiplinary panal which will decide his punishment, they have him for stealing private property, selling the stolen property, Loitering, and burglary. So with all that said and done and with this being his first offense what kind of punishment or what is likely punishment he will be facing

Thanks for all replies, and God Bless

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Jaston Bell said:
Atlanta,GA
My 16 year old got into some trouble at school, he went into the boys locker room and stole a phone, and admited that to the administrators and school police officer. My question is, what is his likely punishment. This is his first offense,and the first time he has ever done anything like this, this is also not his home school but a school that was he was allowed to attend because I drive the school bus for the county, and he's not going to a juvenile court, he's going to a disiplinary panal which will decide his punishment, they have him for stealing private property, selling the stolen property, Loitering, and burglary. So with all that said and done and with this being his first offense what kind of punishment or what is likely punishment he will be facing

Thanks for all replies, and God Bless

If this is a school panel then we have no clue. That is different than the courts. Of course I would hope that you would be punishing his little butt and removing his car, his electronics, and anything he somewhat even thinks he enjoys for a very long time.

There is no way anyone can tell you what will happen, only what might happen. Many districts would ask him to return to his home district. Most districts will have some level of exclusion up to expulsion.

No criminal charges were filed?

Jaston Bell

No criminal charges were filed, he was already punished by me and my wife. I would like to know a possible outcome of the sitiuation

B Side7

Ohiogal said:
If this is a school panel then we have no clue. That is different than the courts. Of course I would hope that you would be punishing his little butt and removing his car, his electronics, and anything he somewhat even thinks he enjoys for a very long time.

Umm I don't really think it's anyone's business other than Jaston Bell's how they parent their kids... didn't ask for parenting tips

Wolflmg

Jaston Bell said:
No criminal charges were filed, he was already punished by me and my wife. I would like to know a possible outcome of the sitiuation
It depends upon the school rules, of have they react to stealing. He could be suspended for a certain ammount of time or he could be expelled. every school is different.

Neal1421

B Side7 said:
Umm I don't really think it's anyone's business other than Jaston Bell's how they parent their kids... didn't ask for parenting tips
And this is coming from a 17 year old pot head. Right...Where are your parents? Aren't you grounded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">