• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

16 yr old male dating a 14 yr old female and is 33 months older

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dropdimez22

What is the name of your state? ohio

I need help. my cousin is turnin 17 at the end of march and is dating a girl who just turned 14 in december (making him 33 months older than her). They are considerin having sex soon and they are wonderin if hypotheticaly when he turns 18 and they're sexually active whether he will go to jail or not because she will have just turned 15 and also what they should do

fairisfair

Why are you posting this AGAIN?

Just because you deleted your thread does not mean that we don't remember it.

Last edited:

Just Blue

because i REALLY dont want him to go to jail and i need alot of help
This is an easy one! If you don't want your cousin to go to jail advise him NOT to boff CHILDREN! At 14 she is a LEGAL CHILD! Tell him to find a girl his own age, and stay away from kids!!

Dropdimez22

porque i dont want him to go to jail. he has a chance to be somethin special (3 sport star) and i dont want anythin to happen to either of them. And SOME people shouldnt be so judgemental. yes, i admit its a bad situation. but u shouldnt judge him

"Judge not, lest ye be judged"

Last edited:

fairisfair

porque i dont want him to go to jail. he has a chance to be somethin special (3 sport star) and i dont want anythin to happen to either of them. And SOME people shouldnt be so judgemental. yes, i admit its a bad situation. but u shouldnt judge him

the day I have conjugal relations with a 14 year old, you are free to judge me.

The answers haven't changed since yesterday.

and anyway, what the heck, is this family dinner conversation? How do you know so much about your cousin's sex life?

Silverplum

Pork not the little children, lest you be dismembered in jail. ;)

WTF do you think a JUDGE is gonna do? Not judge him? :p Doofus thinking, kid.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
YOU really need to learn to date girls your own age.
(oops, I mean "your cousin") :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">