• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17 & 24

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

partygirl24

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kentucky

In Kentucky is it legal for a 24 year old man to have sex with a 17 year old if she consents?

I'mTheFather

In Kentucky is it legal for a 24 year old man to have sex with a 17 year old if she consents?
Ew, I knew I wouldn't like the thread by the title.

Anyway, sounds like a bad idea to me. Follow cbg's general rule of thumb, below in my signature, if unsure.

I'mTheFather

Agreed.

Alas, the age of consent in KY appears to be 16.
True, though there are exceptions that would not bode well for the 24 year old. But, I don't feel like helping 'partygirl24' through the process. I'll let the 24 yr old find those on his own if it's important to him.

Interestingly your name is partygirl24 which leads me to wonder if you're a 24 year old woman thinking of having sex with a 17 year old boy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">