• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17 in Michigan Trying to Leave Home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jewelz5390

Michigan- I am 17years of age and I currently live at home! I love my family and have no real promblems at home.... It is upcomming my senior year in High School and My parents are trying to move me to Ohio where my mother got a new job. :( I would really like to know if it is absolutely true that I can not be considered a run away if I were to move out, without consent and just leave.... Mind you I would be staying with family anyways for the remainder of my last un-legal year!!!

The Occultist

What your parents say, goes. If your parents do not want you to live in Michigan, then you will not live in Michigan. If you do anyways, anybody you're living with can be charged with kidnapping.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">