• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17 pulled over on suspicion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mmjhandme

What is the name of your state? California
I was pulled over on suspicion of dui but once the cops found that was saw cigarettes they forgot about that. One was wanting to ticket me the other was only going to give me a ticket. It was very confusing and they didnt give me a ticket right then and there but i was wondering if they would mail it to me or if my parents would find out about it?

XNavyLT

What is the name of your state? California
I was pulled over on suspicion of dui but once the cops found that was saw cigarettes they forgot about that. One was wanting to ticket me the other was only going to give me a ticket. It was very confusing and they didnt give me a ticket right then and there but i was wondering if they would mail it to me or if my parents would find out about it?

Is this totally unintelligible to anyone else? Or's it just me.....

CourtClerk

I promise you I'm going to get around to writing someone about how no child left behind is a complete failure.

I have no idea what you were saying, but I'll try and answer the question I THINK you're trying to ask.

Yes, your parents will find out because they must appear with you in court on the ticket (if in fact you were cited - we can't tell because of the way your post was written). If you fail to appear, your license will be suspended until you do appear in court, so you may want to buck up and tell your parents (don't be scared, you weren't scared to smoke) so they can take the necessary time off of work to deal with your silliness.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">