• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17 year old moving out in Kentucky if already graduated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Emilyalexisss

I'm 17 and live in Kentucky. I'm fixing to graduate in September or early October and my mom is literally crazy and calls me all kinds of names from a bitch to a brat and all other things and is so mean to me and I can't deal with living with her much longer and she makes all kinds of lies and crap. My boyfriends family wants to move me in with them but I don't know if it would cause trouble with law or not because I'm not 18 yet.

LdiJ

I'm 17 and live in Kentucky. I'm fixing to graduate in September or early October and my mom is literally crazy and calls me all kinds of names from a bitch to a brat and all other things and is so mean to me and I can't deal with living with her much longer and she makes all kinds of lies and crap. My boyfriends family wants to move me in with them but I don't know if it would cause trouble with law or not because I'm not 18 yet.
Your mom calls the shots until you turn 18.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">