• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

18 & 14 dating?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SadLove

What is the name of your state?
North Carolina

Is it illigal for an 18 year old to date a 14 year old, no sex. and our parents approve? and how will the navy look upon that if the 18 year old is going into navy?

CourtClerk

The military would probably have a serious issue with you, an 18 year old young man dating in any sense a 14 year old baby girl.

Second, if you still see a 14 year old attractive, then may I suggest you work on maturing a bit, because you obviously have a maturity issue.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state?
North Carolina

Is it illigal for an 18 year old to date a 14 year old, no sex. and our parents approve? and how will the navy look upon that if the 18 year old is going into navy?
It is not ILLIGAL because illigal is not a word. And any parents that would approve of that relationship would be crazy quite frankly.

Silverplum

The military would probably have a serious issue with you, an 18 year old young man dating in any sense a 14 year old baby girl.

Second, if you still see a 14 year old attractive, then may I suggest you work on maturing a bit, because you obviously have a maturity issue.
Truth.

This whole IDEA is "sad." :(

>Charlotte<

Lurker
By the way, Seaman Recruit McCreepy, if you're defining "no sex" as "no vaginal penetration", you're going to need to broaden that scope a little bit.

there is nothing illegal as long as you don't have any sexual contact with the minor. i know Clinton made fellatio a very popular thing but that's part of the deal too.

Instead of worrying about the ramifications in the event you two do get intimate wouldn't it be a good idea to find someone who's a few years older? I'm one to talk dating someone who was 8 years younger than I, however, we were both over the age of consent.

May I suggest being friends? Take her out to movies, dinner, etc. but seriously, don't get your hopes up for a long-term relationship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">