• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

18, dating girl 15 in Arizona

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Koi765

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Ok. So I'm 18 as of September 12, and she is 15 as of August 16. I don't give a damn about sex, and I've already told her that I think we're better off without it until we're older. So that's not an issue at all.

Well, her father recently found out we're going out and doesn't approve of us going out, and according to her, he is trying to find out my informaiton so he can either kick my ass and/or file a police report against me.

Now he's keeping her completely shut inside and I can't even talk to her except just a little bit when she gets on the internet at school.

1) Is there anything I have to worry about/he can charge me with?
2) Is there anything that protects my (ethical) right to see her, even as a friend?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
1.) He can get a restraining order prohibiting any contact between you, and have your ass tossed in jail if you violate it. You would be considered to have violated it if SHE contacted YOU in any way (including on the Internet) and you responded.

2.) Absolutely not. Until she turns 18, if Dad says no, it's no. Period, end of statement, no debate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">