+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 18 year old dating a 15 yr old

spooner2007 is offline Junior Member

18 year old dating a 15 yr old

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA

Im a 18yr. old boy, dating a 15 yr. old girl. im worried about the whole "dating a minor" thing, so id like to know what the arizona law has to say about it. ive been trying to look it up and i cant find anything on it. please help me to find out what it says... i dont want to go to jail!

spooner2007
    Last edited by spooner2007; 01-16-2007 at 08:41 AM.
    BelizeBreeze is offline Senior Member
    First decide how old you are
    panther10758 is offline Member
    I have one word for you "jailbait!"
    gawm is offline Senior Member
    I was watching the news this morning about the inmates in tent city complaining on how cold it was these last two days because there are no heaters in those tents. You don't want to be in there now, do you?
    Besides, Why would a freshman in college want to be tied down to a sophomore in high school? I'm talking about a LEGAL reason. It's not worth it, move on to a girl your own age.
    Mediate Guest
    The poster alias made me say "hmm" before I even clicked the thread.
    carriesguy Guest

youre risking jail time

Quote Originally Posted by spooner2007 View Post
    What is the name of your state? ARIZONA

Im a 18yr. old boy, dating a 15 yr. old girl. im worried about the whole "dating a minor" thing, so id like to know what the arizona law has to say about it. ive been trying to look it up and i cant find anything on it. please help me to find out what it says... i dont want to go to jail!

spooner2007
    well you know what you need to do-you need to start dating adults,and leave the children alone. thats what your gf legally is, a child. you run the risk of being reported to the police by ANYONE who is not comfortable with your relationship, and facing jail time. if youre smart, and you dont want a prison record, youll wait till your gf becomes a legal adult before you see her. beacuse right now, you are risking a criminal record by dating her.
    Ohiogal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carriesguy View Post
    well you know what you need to do-you need to start dating adults,and leave the children alone. thats what your gf legally is, a child. you run the risk of being reported to the police by ANYONE who is not comfortable with your relationship, and facing jail time. if youre smart, and you dont want a prison record, youll wait till your gf becomes a legal adult before you see her. beacuse right now, you are risking a criminal record by dating her.
    So saith the 16 year old dating the 18 year old.
    lifeiscrazy127 likes this.
    Parents should remember 3 things: Love your kids more than you hate your ex; when you have children the relationship with the other parent is until death; your children determine what type of nursing home you end up in.
    Nothing stated by me should be taken as giving you legal advice or forming an attorney/client relationship.

Attorney-GAL in Ohio.

I've removed the knife from my back, polished it, and will one day return it -- long after you think I have forgotten.
    zookey is offline Junior Member
    I may be old fashioned here, but my kids do not date until they are 16 (I have 2 boys and 2 girls). And if some 18 year old was hanging out, dating or whatever with one of my girls, I would put a quick stop to it and if they went behind my back to see eachother, you bet your butt I would call the cops and she would be grounded for so long, she would not remember what it is like to have freedom when it was over with. On the other side, if one of my boys (thinking of my 20 year old here) started dating someone under the legal age, I would slap him upside his head and ask him what the heck he thinks he is doing, and tell him to find someone his own age.
    panther10758 is offline Member
    Adult + Minor having sex = child rape!

an adult cannot have sex with a child below the age of consent legally!
    LegalWithAnI Guest
    Age of consent in Arizona is 16
    The Occultist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalWithAnI View Post
    Age of consent in Arizona is 16
    Please do a little research before giving incorrect information. I just searched "age of consent" on Google, and not a single hit on the first page supports your theory. The age of consent in Arizona is 18.
    LegalWithAnI Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Occultist View Post
    Please do a little research before giving incorrect information. I just searched "age of consent" on Google, and not a single hit on the first page supports your theory. The age of consent in Arizona is 18.
    Your right. I got Nevada and Arizona confused.

[url]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n85/legalwithani/Ageofconsent.png[/url]
    The Occultist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalWithAnI View Post
    Your right. I got Nevada and Arizona confused.

[url]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n85/legalwithani/Ageofconsent.png[/url]
    Haha well I had an unfair advantage, I live in AZ

Weird diagram though. That one's just asking to confuse you
    iiabdfi is offline Junior Member
    Does "pedophlle" mean anything?
    Wait til she's 18. You have no business with a minor.
    Blue Meanie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmeyer07 View Post
    Did he ask if you think he has anyright with a 16 year old? No he asked for advice.. *******
    And advice was given...why do you think they are called "jail bait"??