• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

18 year old dating a 15 yr old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spooner2007

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA

Im a 18yr. old boy, dating a 15 yr. old girl. im worried about the whole "dating a minor" thing, so id like to know what the arizona law has to say about it. ive been trying to look it up and i cant find anything on it. please help me to find out what it says... i dont want to go to jail!

spooner2007

Last edited:

gawm

I was watching the news this morning about the inmates in tent city complaining on how cold it was these last two days because there are no heaters in those tents. You don't want to be in there now, do you?
Besides, Why would a freshman in college want to be tied down to a sophomore in high school? I'm talking about a LEGAL reason. It's not worth it, move on to a girl your own age.

M

Mediate

The poster alias made me say "hmm" before I even clicked the thread.

C

carriesguy

youre risking jail time

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA

Im a 18yr. old boy, dating a 15 yr. old girl. im worried about the whole "dating a minor" thing, so id like to know what the arizona law has to say about it. ive been trying to look it up and i cant find anything on it. please help me to find out what it says... i dont want to go to jail!

spooner2007
well you know what you need to do-you need to start dating adults,and leave the children alone. thats what your gf legally is, a child. you run the risk of being reported to the police by ANYONE who is not comfortable with your relationship, and facing jail time. if youre smart, and you dont want a prison record, youll wait till your gf becomes a legal adult before you see her. beacuse right now, you are risking a criminal record by dating her.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
well you know what you need to do-you need to start dating adults,and leave the children alone. thats what your gf legally is, a child. you run the risk of being reported to the police by ANYONE who is not comfortable with your relationship, and facing jail time. if youre smart, and you dont want a prison record, youll wait till your gf becomes a legal adult before you see her. beacuse right now, you are risking a criminal record by dating her.
So saith the 16 year old dating the 18 year old.

zookey

I may be old fashioned here, but my kids do not date until they are 16 (I have 2 boys and 2 girls). And if some 18 year old was hanging out, dating or whatever with one of my girls, I would put a quick stop to it and if they went behind my back to see eachother, you bet your butt I would call the cops and she would be grounded for so long, she would not remember what it is like to have freedom when it was over with. On the other side, if one of my boys (thinking of my 20 year old here) started dating someone under the legal age, I would slap him upside his head and ask him what the heck he thinks he is doing, and tell him to find someone his own age.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">