• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

18 year old male dating 15 year old female in Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wolfman119

What is the name of your state? ohio
ok so i was wandering what the law is for dating a 15year old if i just turned 18 3 days ago i dont want to goto jail. And if kissing is ok how far is illegal. plz only post if u have legal advice i dont care to hear ur opinions thank you

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If you don't want to go to jail, date girls your own age.

Or keep your pants zipped and your hands to yourself.

You may DATE anyone you like as long as her parents agree.

It's when you start getting into sexual behavior (and that can include far more than just intercourse) that the waters start getting choppy.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state? ohio
ok so i was wandering what the law is for dating a 15year old if i just turned 18 3 days ago i dont want to goto jail. And if kissing is ok how far is illegal. plz only post if u have legal advice i dont care to hear ur opinions thank you
As CBG said - date someone your own age. Also, your attitude will not get you far when asking for help on a free board.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">