• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

19 wants to date 15 year old daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kenneth1553

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
I have a 19 year old boy trying really hard to date my 15 year old daughter how can i stop him? And is it even legal for a 19 year old to date a fifteen year old?

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
I have a 19 year old boy trying really hard to date my 15 year old daughter how can i stop him? And is it even legal for a 19 year old to date a fifteen year old?
The age of consent in Georgia is 16 years old. Dating, especially with an older partner like that, can lead to sexual activity. That would be ILLEGAL and considered statutory rape.

If you do not want this adult dating your daughter, say NO. If he refuses to listen, get a restraining order against him to keep him away. Rarely is it a good thing when an adult is pressuring a child to date them. Be the parent and KEEP THIS CHILD MOLESTER AWAY.

kenneth1553

Thank you so very much, I thought so I wanted to see this in writing so I can show her and be sure so I can do something about this . Thank you again

sandyclaus

Thank you so very much, I thought so I wanted to see this in writing so I can show her and be sure so I can do something about this . Thank you again
Georgia § 16-6-3

Statutory rape to have sexual intercourse with someone under age 16.

Penalty: One to 20 years in prison, but (1) 10 to 20 years if the offender is age 21 or older and (2) up to one year in prison if the victim is age 14 or 15 and the offender is no more than three years older.
This guy is 4 years old, which will subject him to more than a year, but maybe less than 10 years in prison for committing statutory rape and engaging in sexual behavior with your daughter.

Seriously? If it's a problem, GET A RESTRAINING ORDER. Take control, and take the choice out of the equation.

Just Blue

She is 15. She is in your care and control. That you "want" to go to strangers, on the internet, to show her "proof" of your ability to haul your butt to the police to keep an ADULT away from her? Yeah. Says a lot about YOUR ability to parent a child.

I am sure you will be back posting the Custody forum regarding your-soon-to be-grandchild. :(

NellieBly

Let me apologize to all the "usual suspects" here for once again mentioning this.

When I was 15, I had a older (college senior) boyfriend. I thought we were in love and would live happily ever after. Everything was going to be so wonderful.

Now 40 years later I see it for what it was.

Please look out for your daughter's best interests, up to and including getting a restraining order against this guy.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Actually - he does NOT need a law reference. All he needs is the balls to tell this dude that NO, he will NOT be dating his child. Period, end of story.

MrSmith19

I don't get how these guys want these little girls, it's gross. I only date women my age or older, too much immaturity, I don't need, like or want head games anymore.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">