• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

21yr. Had Sex With 15 Yr Old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jlo13045

What is the name of your state? NEW YORK

A 21 YR OLD HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH 15 YR OLD. 15 YR OLD LIED ABOUT THEIR AGE AND SAID WAS 17. THE 21 YR OLD DID NOT TELL 15 YR OLD THAT HE WAS HIV POSITIVE AND HAD SEXUAL INTER COURSE WITH THIS CHILD. BOTH INDIVIDUALS SAID PROTECTION WAS USED. WHAT CAN THE 21 YR OLD BE LOOKING AT AS FAR AS CHARGES BEING PRESSED? AND IS THIS CRIME PUNISHABLE BY NY STATE LAW? THE 15 YR OLD COULD POSSIBLY HAVE CONTRACTED HIV DURING THIS ACT AS USING PROTECTION MAY OR MAY NOT BE VALIDATED. IS IT THIRD DEGREE RAPE? AND RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT OR MORE INVOLVED?:confused:

jlo13045

Please Help With Post On 21 And 15 Yr Old

Somebody Please Answer My Post I Am Desperate In Seeking Advice.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
If anyone has sex knowing they are HIV positive and do not inform the other party they could be looking at attempted murder (some states are that serious), assault, and if something happens it would be murder.

biancaluvzjosh

jlo13045 said:
What is the name of your state? NEW YORK

A 21 YR OLD HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH 15 YR OLD. 15 YR OLD LIED ABOUT THEIR AGE AND SAID WAS 17. THE 21 YR OLD DID NOT TELL 15 YR OLD THAT HE WAS HIV POSITIVE AND HAD SEXUAL INTER COURSE WITH THIS CHILD. BOTH INDIVIDUALS SAID PROTECTION WAS USED. WHAT CAN THE 21 YR OLD BE LOOKING AT AS FAR AS CHARGES BEING PRESSED? AND IS THIS CRIME PUNISHABLE BY NY STATE LAW? THE 15 YR OLD COULD POSSIBLY HAVE CONTRACTED HIV DURING THIS ACT AS USING PROTECTION MAY OR MAY NOT BE VALIDATED. IS IT THIRD DEGREE RAPE? AND RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT OR MORE INVOLVED?:confused:
He can get in a lot of trouble with that!!!! even if he didn't hace hiv!!!!!!! i know that for a fact!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">