• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2nd mip charge, 1st one i took probation/community service. all of which i completed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deshi

My name is jake i live in michigan. I was walking home from a friends house after i had been drinking and there where a lot of cops out. It turns out that someone had broken into a apt that fit my description. They sat at a drive way waiting for me to pass. i decided to run...they didn't turn on any lights or anything after i ran a lil bit i decided it was pointless and i laid down on the ground. i was arrested and put in jail for something else besides an mip, it was soemthing like impeding an investigation...i dont' have the ticket with me. but the main thing i'm worried about is the mip, this is my second charge. the first one charge i did the no contest plead and got community service and a year of probation...which i completed. now with this second mip charge will it go on my record or will it be about the same thing as the first?

HomeGuru

deshi said:
My name is jake i live in michigan. I was walking home from a friends house after i had been drinking and there where a lot of cops out. It turns out that someone had broken into a apt that fit my description. They sat at a drive way waiting for me to pass. i decided to run...they didn't turn on any lights or anything after i ran a lil bit i decided it was pointless and i laid down on the ground. i was arrested and put in jail for something else besides an mip, it was soemthing like impeding an investigation...i dont' have the ticket with me. but the main thing i'm worried about is the mip, this is my second charge. the first one charge i did the no contest plead and got community service and a year of probation...which i completed. now with this second mip charge will it go on my record or will it be about the same thing as the first?

**A: can you get someone with an education to post for you. Good freakin grief. Are you still drunk?

Happy Trails

Copy and paste the below in your home page address.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(xatp2155y5vwovnloz3uefr1)/mileg.aspx?page=GetMCLDocument&objectname=mcl-436-1703

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">