• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3 counts of Inducing panic

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

danceswithwords

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

Ive been charged with 3 counts of inducing panic, all third degree felonies, I'm 17, (its all a long story) I admitted to everything during my first questioning. I'm wondering how this works, they are trying me as a juvenile.

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

Ive been charged with 3 counts of inducing panic, all third degree felonies, I'm 17, (its all a long story) I admitted to everything during my first questioning. I'm wondering how this works, they are trying me as a juvenile.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Well, the way it starts is that you don't say a word to ANYONE except your attorney. Good luck.

danceswithwords

I don't have one, I admitted to all accounts, Im wondering if they can put me in prison for the 24 years for 3 third degree felonies

Antigone*

I don't have one, I admitted to all accounts, Im wondering if they can put me in prison for the 24 years for 3 third degree felonies
Ok, so you danced with the police without an attorney present? You should stop talking now and get an attorney to help you work out a deal.

What did you do?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Ok, I'm sorry you didn't understand my (not-so) subtle hint.

You need an attorney. Do NOT speak to anybody else about this.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
On another forum where I post, we had a long thread from someone in the criminal law section in which he identified what he did and did not do. Then after he went to court, he came back and updated us; the cop in the case had come into the proceedings with a copy of the thread in which, of course, the poster had identified precisely what he had done. Lost the case. Game over. Written confession on an internet board.

Keepeth thy mouth-eth shut-eth.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
im not going to say, the FBI was involved, I'm just curious if they can put me in prison till im 40+ I kinda want to live my life
Yes, they CAN. But since the crystal ball is out being recalibrated, we do not know if they WILL.

Of course, the time to worry about such things is before one commits a felony, not after....

danceswithwords

Yeah, i understand that, What if I was literally depressed, Had problems with everything at the time of happening. I mean I lost literally everything a 17 year old can lose.

danceswithwords

no, never had a car, all my friends except 1, my band that i worked hard to maintain, my parents suck, ones an ex-alchoholic thats all to familiar with everything im getting into, the other could give less a ****, I can't say ive had it any more rough than anyone else, but at the time, I almost killed myself...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">