• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

39m and 16f

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsa1964

in the state of n.j. what can the parents legally do to a 39 year old male that their 16 year old daughter sent text messages to expressing love and passion? some messages also sent from 39m. expressing his love but nothing sexual. no sex has occured between the 2.

seniorjudge

bsa1964 said:
in the state of n.j. what can the parents legally do to a 39 year old male that their 16 year old daughter sent text messages to expressing love and passion? some messages also sent from 39m. expressing his love but nothing sexual. no sex has occured between the 2.
I know of no law regulating the content of text messages.

Stand by for other opinions.

M

MammothCave

39mand16f

First do you and her live in the same state? And second you know you could get in alot of trouble if you just touch her.If i was her mother and i found out about you and here talking i would put a stop to it.and if that didn't work have you ever heard of lorrianne bobbet.:rolleyes:

rmet4nzkx

bsa1964 said:
a lawyer from this site contacted me and said the state(if reported) would pursue the case.
Have you reported anyting to the police yet? Have you tried to take away her cel phone? You realize if she is the one contacting him, she will find a way to continue doing it. This is your daughter's responsibility as well. Does this man know how old your daughter is?

AHA

bsa1964 said:
a lawyer from this site contacted me and said the state(if reported) would pursue the case.
Rightly so. An old man shouldn't be chasing teenagers in the first place, that's just pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">