• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Administrative responsibility.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bananana

friends over to an apartment in France. She is 17 years old, her 4 friends are also 17. If something bad happens, who is held responsible? If someone gets drunk and jumps off the balcony, am I, her father, held responsible for it? Same question for breakage of property? In general are their parents held responsible, or me?

Proserpina

friends over to an apartment in France. She is 17 years old, her 4 friends are also 17. If something bad happens, who is held responsible? If someone gets drunk and jumps off the balcony, am I, her father, held responsible for it? Same question for breakage of property? In general are their parents held responsible, or me?
US law only. Sorry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">