• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adult woman having sex with a 16 year old boy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

captainjefe, the "preview" function on the forum is not working so, if you wrote out a post and then previewed it, the forum ate the post and you will have to write it out again.

Please include the name of your state when you re-post your question. State laws differ in significant ways.

Thanks.

Last edited:

swalsh411

While we wait for the OP to re-type her question I'll polish up the "luckiest boy alive" award because I believe we may have a nominee.

quincy

While we wait for the OP to re-type her question I'll polish up the "luckiest boy alive" award because I believe we may have a nominee.
While I think I understand where your comment is coming from, swalsh, I would hazard a guess to say that most young boy/older woman sexual encounters are not "Summer of '42"s. Instead of a Jennifer O'Neill, a boy is more likely to be seduced by (or attacked by) a Mary Kay Letourneau-type, and the future for both the boy and the woman could potentially be more fittingly labeled "unfortunate or tragic" rather than "lucky."

swalsh411

I was thinking more along the lines of the Garth Brooks song "That Summer" but I see your point.

When I told her that I'd never
She softly whispered that's alright
And then I watched her hands of leather
Turn to velvet in a touch
There's never been another summer
When I have ever learned so much

quincy

I was thinking more along the lines of the Garth Brooks song "That Summer" but I see your point.

When I told her that I'd never
She softly whispered that's alright
And then I watched her hands of leather
Turn to velvet in a touch
There's never been another summer
When I have ever learned so much
First, thank you, HG. Your words are really nice (unless they were said sarcastically and then I reserve the right to take back my following comments ;) :p). I have always appreciated not only your intelligence but your humor and wit. Those are the qualities in the long-time members here that drew me to this forum in the first place.

swalsh, that is sort of where I thought you were coming from. The Garth Brooks song, and movies like "Harold and Maude" (which is one of my favorite movies) and "Summer of '42," are nice, but I don't think stories like this exist much in real life.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">