+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By cbg
  • 1 Post By Zigner
  • 1 Post By swalsh411
  • 4 Post By quincy
  • 1 Post By quincy

Thread: Adult woman having sex with a 16 year old boy

  1. #1
    captainjefe is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1

    Adult woman having sex with a 16 year old boy

    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
  2. #2
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Catatonic State
    Posts
    81,919
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjefe View Post
    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
    **A: since you have not followed the simple posting instructions, we can't help you.
  3. #3
    quincy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,346
    captainjefe, the "preview" function on the forum is not working so, if you wrote out a post and then previewed it, the forum ate the post and you will have to write it out again.

    Please include the name of your state when you re-post your question. State laws differ in significant ways.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by quincy; 03-20-2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: revised
  4. #4
    Indiana Filer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,795
    In some states, perhaps in your state of _________) sixteen is the age of consent.
  5. #5
    cbg
    cbg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    33,449
    And in other states, the same action would be a felony.
    Two things I am tired of typing: 1.) A wrongful termination does not mean that you were fired for something you didn't do; it means that you were fired for a reason prohibited by law. 2.) The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding contract or CBA expressly says otherwise. If it does, the terms of the contract apply.
  6. #6
    Zigner is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    51,494
    Quote Originally Posted by cbg View Post
    And in other states, the same action would be a felony.
    And in another...a misdemeanor, maybe.
    Indiana Filer likes this.
  7. #7
    swalsh411 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,897
    While we wait for the OP to re-type her question I'll polish up the "luckiest boy alive" award because I believe we may have a nominee.
    davew128 likes this.
  8. #8
    quincy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,346
    Quote Originally Posted by swalsh411 View Post
    While we wait for the OP to re-type her question I'll polish up the "luckiest boy alive" award because I believe we may have a nominee.
    While I think I understand where your comment is coming from, swalsh, I would hazard a guess to say that most young boy/older woman sexual encounters are not "Summer of '42"s. Instead of a Jennifer O'Neill, a boy is more likely to be seduced by (or attacked by) a Mary Kay Letourneau-type, and the future for both the boy and the woman could potentially be more fittingly labeled "unfortunate or tragic" rather than "lucky."
  9. #9
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Catatonic State
    Posts
    81,919
    I thank my lucky stars quincy is here.
  10. #10
    swalsh411 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,897
    I was thinking more along the lines of the Garth Brooks song "That Summer" but I see your point.

    When I told her that I'd never
    She softly whispered that's alright
    And then I watched her hands of leather
    Turn to velvet in a touch
    There's never been another summer
    When I have ever learned so much
  11. #11
    quincy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,346
    Quote Originally Posted by swalsh411 View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of the Garth Brooks song "That Summer" but I see your point.

    When I told her that I'd never
    She softly whispered that's alright
    And then I watched her hands of leather
    Turn to velvet in a touch
    There's never been another summer
    When I have ever learned so much
    First, thank you, HG. Your words are really nice (unless they were said sarcastically and then I reserve the right to take back my following comments ). I have always appreciated not only your intelligence but your humor and wit. Those are the qualities in the long-time members here that drew me to this forum in the first place.

    swalsh, that is sort of where I thought you were coming from. The Garth Brooks song, and movies like "Harold and Maude" (which is one of my favorite movies) and "Summer of '42," are nice, but I don't think stories like this exist much in real life.
    Last edited by quincy; 03-21-2013 at 06:04 PM. Reason: because...
    ecmst12 likes this.
  12. #12
    davew128 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigner View Post
    And in another...a misdemeanor, maybe.
    And in yet others, deserving of either a high five or condolences for the young man depending on the cougar in question.

Similar Threads

  1. 35 year old woman targeting my 13 year old daughter
    By lynneh4136 in forum Libel / Slander / Defamation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 06:51 PM
  2. 84 year old woman in over her head
    By donna9331 in forum Consumer Bankruptcy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:18 AM
  3. 85 year old woman needs Help!!!!
    By #1son in forum Alimony & Spousal Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 10:17 AM
  4. 66 Year old woman with title 8 being kicked out of apt.
    By petsnsac in forum Civil Rights & Discrimination Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 03:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 1995-2012 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.