• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Age legal to wield a gun?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DCLCD

What is the name of your state? This would be in California, and in case the laws have changed, this would be in 1990.

What age was/is it legal to give a child age 8 a .22 rifle if he has a hunters' safety license?

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? This would be in California, and in case the laws have changed, this would be in 1990.

What age was/is it legal to give a child age 8 a .22 rifle if he has a hunters' safety license?
you are asking advice on a 16 year-0ld issue?

DCLCD

I'm asking if it was legal to give an eight year old child a .22 caliber revolver to hunt with, providing he had a hunters' safety license beforehand. in 1990. in california.

BelizeBreeze

I'm asking if it was legal to give an eight year old child a .22 caliber revolver to hunt with, providing he had a hunters' safety license beforehand. in 1990. in california.
I know that's what you were asking. And I don't do homework.

A

austin_kid

nothing happened to you, it happened a long time ago... how is this relevant??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">