• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

allegations of sexual abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

baxter9007

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia

my son, while attending his mandated weekend with his father this past weekend, made an accusation of a sexual nature against someone in our house hold. the interviewed my son, who is four years old, and asked him about the claim he had made and my son told them that it never happened, but then told them that something different had happened. from my understanding, the social worker didnt think there was really a concern but said they would like to interview the accused. so the person being accused of this met with the social worker and a police officer (or a detective of some sort) today. they asked him if he would take a poly graph and he said he would but they didnt want to do it at that time. now they are telling me that we have to allow them to come to our house for a "home visit" and are still refusing to let my son return to my home. my question is, since there case is so weak, as they have no physical evidence and my son is unreliable as most four year olds are, do they need a search warrant to come into our home? and at this point do they really have a good reason to keep my son from me? let me add that i am absolutely sure that these allegations are false and i am questioning whether my sons father is trying to get out of paying me back owed child support by making my home look unfit.

baxter9007

my fiances 22 year old brother. we live in a split level and he lives downstairs. he comes upstairs to use the shower and the oven which he does not have down stairs.

Just Blue

my fiances 22 year old brother. we live in a split level and he lives downstairs. he comes upstairs to use the shower and the oven which he does not have down stairs.
You need an attorney to help you. Your boyfriends brother will also need an attorney to assist him.
\
I would suggest you move away from the duplex home in the interim so that you can get custody/visitation with your child. That should be you biggest priority.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">