• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any Lawyer Out There Anybody Please Help This Is Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hockeystar2126

ok well here is the story i live in nj when i was 14 i got into some trouble with the law which got my driving privileges taking away for six months well suspended at least now i am 17 years old and i went to a driving school did the 6 hours for driving but yet the dmv did not clear me to get my permit but the other kids who got the same punishment i did got their permits on time they hot theirs at 16 years old i have to go to the dmv and try to clear things up im bringing my court documents and other documents saying that i finished probation and all that documentation. but is there any law out there or any way to repeal or like fight the suspension and get my liscence earlier does any lawyer no any trick or anything about these rules now it was court ordered but i have seen in trials in the past and other ppl they have found a way to reverse this maybe if i convinse a judge that i did good that i havent got into trouble or failed a single drug test i pratically get straight a's in school i just fell into the wrong crowd and was peer pressured when i was younger if anybody has legal advice or has a way to reverse this i will PAY you to help me even if its little and if anybody knows how to get my permit without trouble from the dmv or understands how that all works please contact me this is urgent PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING OR CAN HELP ME IT WOULD REALLY HELP ME ALOT IN MY LIFE ANYTHING!!!! THANK YOU my name is robert by the way

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Your post is nearly unreadable. You need to make sentences and use punctuation.

One bit of information I am able to give you is this: Driving is a privilege, not a right.

hockeystar2126

Sorry i was in a hurry to right this. i understand its a not a right to drive but is there any way to prove to a judge that im doing good and that what happened three years ago was just a one time thing. Is there any possible way to reverse something like this cause im willing to do anything, hire any lawyer do absolutely anything.

fairisfair

Start with the dmv.

Come back when you have been there, if you do not receive resolution.

oh, and get your CELL number and your EMAIL off of your post.

No one is going to call you or email you, except for maybe some fruitcake. Geeeeeeeez!!!!

hockeystar2126

Well im going to go around three today. I will tell you what happens on my return but about the suspension is there any way to change that? that is my only cause for alarm if i can figure that out i will have much less worries and finally get some relief.

fairisfair

Well im going to go around three today. I will tell you what happens on my return but about the suspension is there any way to change that? that is my only cause for alarm if i can figure that out i will have much less worries and finally get some relief.
Robert, remove your telephone number and email from your post or I will delete it.

No one is going to waste time on this issue until you have all the information.

Go and then come back.

hockeystar2126

Sorry i thought i took it off when i checked last it was off but i will check again and i just want to thank you any body taking the time to respond to this it means alot to me.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Sorry i was in a hurry to right this. i understand its a not a right to drive but is there any way to prove to a judge that im doing good and that what happened three years ago was just a one time thing. Is there any possible way to reverse something like this cause im willing to do anything, hire any lawyer do absolutely anything.
DUDE! At 14 you couldn't drive anyway. So yeah,you're going to have to sit it out. Why is driving this very second at 16 so important? Sorry, but as an NJ resident, I don't necessarily want someone as impulsive as you on the road.

And yeah, I have a 16yo. He hasn't had his license suspended. Now or two years ago.

hockeystar2126

back from the dmv

well i went to the dmv and it turns out that my suspension just started on my birthday and that something got screwed up. i called the regional dmv in wayne and talked to the suspsension tab of their department and they wont clear me do u know anything i can do cuz i have a court order saying the suspension is only 6 months from when i turn 17 to get my license do u know what i can do to help this. and sorry that this post is sloppy i didnt have much time to write it but that is what happened now i really dont know what to do i dont even know where to go to try and fix it the dmv said that they cant even overide it and give it to me so this is going to get interesting on my end but im going to fight it i just have to find out where to start the battle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">