• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrested for having one oxycontin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pakileka

What is the name of your state? ohio

a friend of mine who is 17 was arrested for having one oxycontin. what can she expect from going to court? is this a misdemeanor? and can u plea to a lesser charge?

thank you for any help

seven53

Oxy is a schedule II drug, possession w/o a presicription is a felony.

What County is the court located?

Last edited:

eHart

It's a felony. A judge is very unlikely to make a deal with someone who is uses opioids... Tell your friend to enter a rehab program ASAP.

I'm actively involved in an enthusiastic sobriety youth rehab group, and personally know of a long list of people who got minimal consequences as a result of cleaning up their lives.

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? ohio

a friend of mine who is 17 was arrested for having one oxycontin. what can she expect from going to court? is this a misdemeanor? and can u plea to a lesser charge?

thank you for any help
Good thing you ain't a boy...this crap gives you weak wienie.

outonbail

Good thing you ain't a boy...this crap gives you weak wienie.
As a boy, this information would have been of great value,,,, I could have avoided considerable embarrassment that time I was called on to stand up and read out loud in Mrs. Johnson's forth grade classroom. :eek:

Yes that's right, Mrs. Johnson. In fact, when including her middle name, she was "Mrs. Anita Johnson",,, ironic isn't it? :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">