• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

attorny fees

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Well, my 17 yr old son wants to find out if he can appeal the judges decision of him paying the plantiffs legal fees. He did his own investagation and found out that the judge should of not done that as he was a minor, plus, there was no proof on any of the allegations.

I have no idea how to go about appealing a judges ruling. I just keep remembering judge judy...The rulings are final!....We will be talking to a new laywer and see what they say. :confused:

My son said, well, if worse come to worse, we will sue them for our lawyer fees as they have no proof on any of these allegations.
How does your son plan on paying for an attorney to file an appeal? Does he know the time limit for filing?

And letting him effectively drop out of HS is kind of silly.

quincy

Sloane, I read your most recent thread and I agree with Blue Meanie that you should add all additional questions to this thread because the background information is important. I don't agree that you are a "crazy mother," however. I see you as a mom who has a son involved in a crazy situation.

That said, I am not seeing how an internet forum can assist you at this point. There are attorneys personally involved who have access to all of the facts who you need to turn to for information, advice and direction. That you say the attorneys are confused by the continuing restraining order makes it clear to me that a forum can be of little help.

I suggest that you and your son find another attorney in your area for a personal review, to see if the new attorney sees something that your attorney has missed.

Good luck, sloane.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">