• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BA level

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dblewis2788

What is the name of your state? California

If suspect asks to know what he has blown on the breath test, does he have the right to know? Does the arresting officer have to tell me what I blew at the scene of the crime or anytime in detainment?

CdwJava

dblewis2788 said:
What is the name of your state? California

If suspect asks to know what he has blown on the breath test, does he have the right to know? Does the arresting officer have to tell me what I blew at the scene of the crime or anytime in detainment?
No he does not.

The defendant can find out at court. And if he is charged with DUI of .08 or higher he will know because his booking paperwork will indicate CVC 23152(b) and he will be issued an Admin Per Se (DS 367) document and his driver's license will be seized.

And if he is a juvenile, ANY amount of alcohol is enough to cause him problems.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">