• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Brother And New Wife Allowing Minor To Drink And Drug

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

watcher6342

What is the name of your state? GEORGIA my brother and his new wife are allowing his step daughter to drink and do drugs.it has been going on for some time .she is 15. they have been married for about 2 months.his 10 year old son has been brought into this also,but i don't believe he has tried any of this yet.my brother and his ex-wife have also dumped their 16 year old daughter off with my mother and pretty much have nothing to do with her.they are not my kids but what they are doing to and allowing these kids to do is not right. my question is; what is my next step? if there is nothing that can be done, any suggestions would be helpful.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
In most states, it is perfectly legal for parents to provide alcohol to their own child(ren).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">