• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Brother and Sister Sharing a Bedroom?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

poohfan1973

Minnesota.

Is there a law regarding a brother and sister sharing the same bedroom in Minnesota. They have separate beds. Right now, their ages are 8 and 10. If there is any sort of law, does it include ages limits? I wasn't sure what thread to put this in, so I'm considering whether or not it belongs in a different one than this one. Thanks:)

asiny

Minnesota.

Is there a law regarding a brother and sister sharing the same bedroom in Minnesota. They have separate beds. Right now, their ages are 8 and 10. If there is any sort of law, does it include ages limits? I wasn't sure what thread to put this in, so I'm considering whether or not it belongs in a different one than this one. Thanks:)
:confused::confused::confused:

ecmst12

This should go in one of your threads about custody. But don't bother, it's legal and there are no age limits. You are not going to get custody because you have a bigger house.

CdwJava

Minnesota.

No violation of the law ... why do you ask? Who are you in this situation?

I suppose if you are the party in an ugly custody dispute you can try to make a case that the sleeping arrangements are inadequate, but other than that this is not the "gotcha" case to get back at someone with.

Proserpina

Minnesota.

Outside of local occupancy laws and/or a foster care/state care situation, there is nothing preventing even a 17 and 16 year old of the opposite sex from sharing a room.

Just Blue

Minnesota.

Please stop posting your BF legal business. IF he is interested in dealing with this have him post, under his own user name.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">