• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Burglary help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lucre1454

I am a 16 year old male that is in a bit of trouble, perhaps someone here could help. I would like to apologize if the rhetoric used is rude. Alright, approximately 22 months ago, I did something quite asanine, I attempted to steal some food from a grocery store, as I hadn't eaten in a few days. I got caught, abviously, and went along with no fuss, I didn't try to run or any thing, anyhow, I stupidly let it slip that I had intended to do so, thus a petty theft was upgraded to a full-blown burglary. After about an hour there, my mother came and got me and signed me out, so to speak, and although I had planned on being accountable, my mother thought it best that I move to california to try ro get out of it, so I did. My mother subsequently called the prosecuting attorney to talk about my case, and explained that I was no longer in Idaho; and he said that due to various reasons, the case had been dismissed. (Lucky break I thought) Anyways, 'tis now almost two years later and I haven't commited any other offenses or crimes of any sort; I recently learned though, that I am indeed still wanted, as I have a detention order out for me. Is there any way to get out of this situation? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

A.A. Little

CdwJava

The order will remain until it is resolved. Mom needs to get an attorney for you, and you will likely have to return home to attend court.

It does not just go away over time.

- Carl

outonbail

If your mom suggested that running to another state and becoming a fugitive would be your best move, she needs her head examined!

In the future, don't pay any attention to her foolish advise, just ask her for a sandwich and a glass of milk!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">