• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can an abused runaway age17 in utah leave home without the police taking her home?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarandaAnn26

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Utah

So my brother and my parents hit me tonight again because basically they have been hitting md my whole life but they left bruises and marks so I called the cops and they basically did nothing. After the cops left my brother hit me again and threw me through a door he's 20 and I'm 17. My boyfriend who is 18 wants to come get me and take me to his moms but he's afraid that he will be charged with harboring a runaway and I'm afraid if I do leave that the cops will just come pick me up and take me straight back home so can the cops come get me if I willingly left and could they charge my boyfrind??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">