• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i get legal visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jessicac25

What is the name of your state? tn
my daughter is 8 years old....we have always had a very close relationship but i let her paternal grandparents adopt her when she was only 3**************i was seventeen and irresponsible.....her grandfather called me the other day and asked me if she could come live with me....being stable and married and very much happy i said yes.....i called him back a few hours later and he had changed his mind...his wife passed away in october and he is raising her by himself and she is not happy....what can i do...i don't want to take her away i just want to see her and now he won't even let me do that....he says out of sight out of mind...if she thinks i dont care about her she won't want to come live with me and i just need some advice....:confused:

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? tn
my daughter is 8 years old....we have always had a very close relationship but i let her paternal grandparents adopt her when she was only 3**************i was seventeen and irresponsible.....her grandfather called me the other day and asked me if she could come live with me....being stable and married and very much happy i said yes.....i called him back a few hours later and he had changed his mind...his wife passed away in october and he is raising her by himself and she is not happy....what can i do...i don't want to take her away i just want to see her and now he won't even let me do that....he says out of sight out of mind...if she thinks i dont care about her she won't want to come live with me and i just need some advice....:confused:
double post

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=410405

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">