• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I move out?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Chaz Garner

State:Alabama

Okay so I'm 17 and on July 24th of this year i'll be 18, so on the day I turn 18 can I move out of my parents home? I'm still in school, but I'll be a senior when I turn 18. Some one please let me know

seniorjudge

Chaz Garner said:

Okay so I'm 17 and on July 24th of this year i'll be 18, so on the day I turn 18 can I move out of my parents home? I'm still in school, but I'll be a senior when I turn 18. Some one please let me know
Certainly you can move out.

You need a full-time job and forget about your schooling till you save up some money.

Your parents owe you not one red cent when you walk out that door.

Good luck and post back with your progress.

AHA

Chaz Garner said:

And good luck finding someone that will rent you a place if you don't have a sufficiant income, but you are wanting to move in with a gf or your homeboys in the hopes that life will be nothing but a party, aren't you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">