• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can't find my charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smithlindsey16

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

When I was a minor I got arrested because of an altercation with my mother I stayed in jail overnight just to give my mom and i some time to chill. I was given a probation officer but half way through my probation my mom and I moved to Florida. My probation officer allowed that only if I'd go to counseling which I did for a couple years. Now I am an adult and am applying for the police academy. Since I was only 14 when this arrest happened I didn't deal with any of the paperwork stuff so I have no idea what my charge was. I applied to work at the airport and they saw the charge but pushed it away cause they weren't suppose to see it since it was a low misdemeanor. But everywhere I go they can't tell me my charge. I need to know what it was so I can tell the academy. What should I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">