• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Charged with word of mouth of old friends

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lese30

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

got s call from state trooper (I live in Pa) call was ask about cell number that called my phone. I explained it was a harrassing call and hung up . He called back a week later stating he was charging my 15 year old son with theft of his cell phone that a friend he went to school with said he used the phone to call her. My son has no knowladge of the phone and has been house ridden since nov the kids this officer got to say they knew my son and they thought he wld steal a phone are all from a school for juv,del.that my son once wen to should I get an attorney . I think he is being set up cause he told the kids he couldnt talk to them anymore cause he is on probation..The phone was supposably stolen on Jan 25 and held for a month before use.

can he be charged based on someone saying they do know him and that he has past history of theft? and they said they THINK he called them from the # in question

BL

lese30 said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

got s call from state trooper (I live in Pa) call was ask about cell number that called my phone. I explained it was a harrassing call and hung up . He called back a week later stating he was charging my 15 year old son with theft of his cell phone that a friend he went to school with said he used the phone to call her. My son has no knowladge of the phone and has been house ridden since nov the kids this officer got to say they knew my son and they thought he wld steal a phone are all from a school for juv,del.that my son once wen to should I get an attorney . I think he is being set up cause he told the kids he couldnt talk to them anymore cause he is on probation..The phone was supposably stolen on Jan 25 and held for a month before use.

can he be charged based on someone saying they do know him and that he has past history of theft? and they said they THINK he called them from the # in question
Geesh , If the son hasn't got by the 4th grade gramme class like you , i wouldn't doubt he's violating probation , and you're too screwing to understand . Care to put a Legal question into prospective ?

Oh BTW , you know the towers ( i doubt it ) , but they can track pretty close to where the cell phone is being used . Compreda ?

BL

lizzi_8705 said:
why is it that everyone on this site feels the need to insult everyone who asks for advice?
Why are you replying to a post that is a month old ?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Blonde Lebinese said:
Why are you replying to a post that is a month old ?
They must have some funky calendars where you are, if the span from March 25 to March 27 is equivalent to a month.....

M

mammothcave

Why do you have two posts of the the same crap? if your son has been in trouble before he had to steal the mans phone how else did he get your number.open your eyes kelly and try to control your son.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">