• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child on Child Sexual Activity

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JJ1515

I'm new to this and I apologize for not actually asking a question.

In Illinois, is there a risk of legal repercussions if two legal minors have sex or if one legal minor masturbates in front of another legal minor? Would this make one or both of them sex offenders in the future?

HomeGuru

In Illinois, is there a risk of legal repercussions if two legal minors have sex or if one legal minor masturbates in front of another legal minor? Would this make one or both of them sex offenders in the future?
**A: is this a homework question?

JJ1515

There is a rumor about this situation floating around in my child's school and I was wondering if they could be charged with anything.

Just Blue

Do you know who these minors are? How old are the minors?

RRevak

If this occurred on school grounds then you can report the suspicious activity to the necessary authorities in the school (principal, trusted teacher, guidance counselor etc) but otherwise, unless your child may possibly be involved this is really not your business. Esp the names of the children in particular and any legal ramifications they may face. That is for school officials and the parents of those who may be involved to deal with.

Last edited:

swalsh411

Boys of this age sometimes do this. It does not make them gay, or sex predators, or abusers. It should be looked into but don't jump to conclusions that somebody has been a victim of abuse.

Just Blue

Boys of this age sometimes do this. It does not make them gay, or sex predators, or abusers. It should be looked into but don't jump to conclusions that somebody has been a victim of abuse.
Did OP state that these were two boys? Did I miss that? Not that it really matters, but I was wondering if there was a comment I "missed". :confused:

JJ1515

Did OP state that these were two boys? Did I miss that? Not that it really matters, but I was wondering if there was a comment I "missed". :confused:
Even though did not mention the gender of the boys, they are and this did not occur on school grounds but rather at one of the boy's houses. I know that it technically isn't any of my business, but my child's friend is very close to our entire family and I just want the best for him since this rumor has spread to not only other students, but to their parents as well.

Proserpina

Two things here.

Teens experiment. That's factual, and there's really no escaping that fact.

Then there is the legality. Is it illegal for two teens of the stated age to masturbate in front of each other? Questionable. Is it illegal for those two teens to have intercourse? Yes, clearly. And yes, one or both may have to register as a sex offender.

There are too many variables to say much more than that.

Just Blue

Even though did not mention the gender of the boys, they are and this did not occur on school grounds but rather at one of the boy's houses. I know that it technically isn't any of my business, but my child's friend is very close to our entire family and I just want the best for him since this rumor has spread to not only other students, but to their parents as well.
Alright. Goolgle the term "circle jerk". It is a group of barely pubescent boys showing off their ability to produce sperm when they come. That is all it is. they are not perverted. They are not going to be on a SOR.
THEY ARE NOT "GAY".
I will say that if I were the mother to one of these children I would have a bit of difficultly to deal...BUT, in all honesty, there is nothing inherently "wrong" with it. Just a couple/bunch of very young teens showing off the fact that they can produce sperm when comming.

Are you sure your child wasn't involved and that is why you are posting this thread? :confused:

Proserpina

Alright. Goolgle the term "circle jerk". It is a group of barely pubescent boys showing off their ability to produce sperm when they come. That is all it is. they are not perverted. They are not going to be on a SOR.
THEY ARE NOT "GAY".
I will say that if I were the mother to one of these children I would have a bit of difficultly to deal...BUT, in all honesty, there is nothing inherently "wrong" with it. Just a couple/bunch of very young teens showing off the fact that they can produce sperm when comming.

Are you sure your child wasn't involved and that is why you are posting this thread? :confused:

I actually love this response. It's true. So very true.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">