• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rstoltz

What is the name of your state? Indiana
My son got arrested last year for gun poss.
He was sent to adult court, he served 6Mnths in jail.
Following that he was charged with a Battery and served another 3 Mnths in jail.
Now he has been arrested for Minor in consumption and resisting arrest the now have him in a juvenile Fac.Everyone seems confused even the people at the juve. center

seniorjudge

rstoltz said:
Following that he was charged with a Battery and served another 3 Mnths in jail.
Now he has been arrested for Minor in consumption and resisting arrest the now have him in a juvenile Fac.Everyone seems confused even the people at the juve. center
What is your legal question for us?

Neal1421

rstoltz said:
What are you all confused about? Your son is a criminal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">