• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it a crime to talk to a minor as a friend if no sexuality was involved?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverplum

Your "friend" is STUPID to be talking to a child of 13 years old. Pervert comes to mind. Tell your "friend" to seek help for his issues and to leave that child alone.
What on earth could they have in common?

Baseball? An interest in sparkly things?

:rolleyes::(

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
This 18 year old was grooming a victim. If he's not talking to her any more, then I'm thankful that she got away before he completed his plans.

CaptainK30

Yeah he claims that she is his only friend. But I'll definitely let him know that he should just leave her alone. To avoid anymore issues

Just Blue

Yeah he claims that she is his only friend. But I'll definitely let him know that he should just leave her alone. To avoid anymore issues
Are you okay with your "friend" talking with a 13 year old CHILD that lives in another state? About what they will do when she is "of age"? Do you think this is a normal thing to do?

Your "friend" is old enough to join the Military.

The CHILD is old enough to go to 7th grade.

That you had to post here tells me much about your lack of moral compass.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I think the "friend" is worried that his 13 year old "friend" isn't who she claims to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">