• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dad with out of control son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

azdad487

What is the name of your state? Arizona

My son is 15 he has a new girlfriend that I have just found out he is having sex with. I know that this is his first relationship of this nature. My problem is she is now 18, has her own house, and is the reason why my son is constantly tardy for class, as is apparent by the constantly fresh hickies on his neck. I have copies of love letters from her confirming the sexual aspect of the relationship as well as "advice" she has given him on defying my wishes to not see her any longer. Now I have one that seems to be a plan to have a baby and I am at my witts end. I would like to know what my chances of recieving a restraining order might be so as to stop my son from ruining any future he might have. As well what steps I need to take to get one. Any advice would be welcome.

FYI- I spent a small fortune on winning custody and have none left so any and all advice anyone might offer would be appreciated!!!

The Occultist

Your son is not recognized by the state of AZ to be allowed to consent to sex, so this girl is guilty of statutory rape. By trying to convince your son to go against your wishes as well as truancy, she is also guilty of Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. Now go get'er!

azdad487

Do you think the notes that she has given him in school will be good enough evidence to all this as well as showing my concerns with her pot use and drinking?

The Occultist

The notes should definitely be enough to show her contribution to the delinquency of a minor. If you're trying to get charges of alcohol and drugs held against her, the notes might not be enough. Take your concerns to an officer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">