• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dating laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yceandfire

What is the name of your state? florida
im going to be 20 in september and theirs this girl i like which she likes me as well but the thing is that she only 15 but she will be 16 in july and my mom thinks that its like illegal that i date her but as of what ive been reading its not illegal as long as u dont have sex soo my question is am i allowed to date her like is it ok for me to date her

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state? florida
im going to be 20 in september and theirs this girl i like which she likes me as well but the thing is that she only 15 but she will be 16 in july and my mom thinks that its like illegal that i date her but as of what ive been reading its not illegal as long as u dont have sex soo my question is am i allowed to date her like is it ok for me to date her
Why don't you leave this child alone, grow up and find someone your own age. I'm sure that you are man enough to get a woman and not a child.

Rushia

Well, I see that you figured out how to start your own thread but my advice remains the same. I see that everyone agrees with me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">