• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dating a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wgs

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Georgia
My 18 year old daughter's boyfriend is 15. Their friends tease them about it being illeagal for them to date. Us and the boy's parents don't object to them dating. What does the law actually say?

HomeGuru

wgs said:
My 18 year old daughter's boyfriend is 15. Their friends tease them about it being illeagal for them to date. Us and the boy's parents don't object to them dating. What does the law actually say?

**A: you're kidding right?

Son of Slam

wgs said:

***The laws of nature say your daughters boyfriend is a lucky guy.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Son of Slam said:
***The laws of nature say your daughters boyfriend is a lucky guy.

My response:

Yes, but the "laws of nature" also dictate that when an 18 year old adult woman is dating a 15 years old boy, it's usually because the woman is homely looking, and because of that, can't get anyone her own age or older.

Did you ever see the movie, "A League of Their Own"? If you did, you know what I'm talking about. Talk about "homely"!

IAAL

JETX

Man, her parents must have had to tie a steak around her neck just to get the dog to play with her, right??

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Son of Slam said:
Genna Davis or Madonna?

My response:

No, and I'm not even talking about Rosie O'Donnell, either. I'm talking about the character played by Nil Pullman, the ugly one who could hit a baseball better than most guys!

IAAL

JETX

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
I'm talking about the character played by Nil Pullman, the ugly one who could hit a baseball better than most guys!
*** You certainly got me confused!! I didn't recall any such character or actor in the movie, nor did a search of the cast find one..... though it does show that Bill PULLMAN played in the movie!!
Here is a link to a list of the actors..... maybe you can help me figure out who you are talking about.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104694/fullcredits

T

teshiachris

Statutory Rape

If your 18 year old is having sex with the 15 year old it is called statutory rape. If they are having any other type of sexual content it is called sexual abuse, endangering the welfare of a minor etc.,etc.,

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

JETX said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
I'm talking about the character played by Nil Pullman, the ugly one who could hit a baseball better than most guys!
*** You certainly got me confused!! I didn't recall any such character or actor in the movie, nor did a search of the cast find one..... though it does show that Bill PULLMAN played in the movie!!
Here is a link to a list of the actors..... maybe you can help me figure out who you are talking about.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104694/fullcredits

My response:

Ooops! I meant actress Megan Cavanagh, who played the character "Marla Hooch". As you may now recall, after Jon Lovitz (Ernie Capadino) chose the sisters, played by Geena Davis and Lori Petty, their next train stop, with baggage still in hand, was a school gymnasium where the ugly "Marla" was batting baseballs both right-handed and left-handed - - eventually hitting a ball through the gym's upper windows. When "Ernie" was ready to choose "Marla" to play baseball, "Marla's" head was down, and her baseball cap was down over her face. She then lifted the cap from her face and "Ernie's" eyes bulged out in utter horror and disbelief at how ugly this girl, "Marla", was to the eyes. "Ernie" started to walk away and our heroines, played by Davis and Petty, immediately threw their luggage down in protest that "Ernie" was rejecting "Marla" simply because she wasn't "easy on the eyes"; that "Marla's" batting skills weren't even being considered as an asset.

"Ernie" finally capitulated to the girl's many verbal protests and "Marla" was eventually taken with them to play on one of the all-girl baseball teams.

IAAL

JETX

Interesting that a fairly complete search of the internet couldn't turn up a single picture of the enigmatic 'Megan Cavanagh'.... and that most of her movies were animations!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

JETX

Interesting that a fairly complete search of the internet couldn't turn up a single picture of the enigmatic 'Megan Cavanagh'.... and that most of her movies were animations!!!

==============================================

My response:

I know. I couldn't find a photo either. It doesn't surprise me that her "movies" are in animation. I mean, the chick is really UGLY.

Watch the movie.

IAAL

K

krispenstpeter

I can't believe you guys are spending this much time talking about a "DOG" with a capital D :D

Must be a slow news day :eek:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

krispenstpeter said:
I can't believe you guys are spending this much time talking about a "DOG" with a capital D :D

Must be a slow news day :eek:

My response:

It's very rare that JetX and I banter on the forums; and even more rare about a non-legal subject. It was nice.

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">