• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Delinquent Daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BrandisDaddy

In Louisiana, my daughter is 17 yrs old. She told me she was sleeping over at a girlfriend's house and she stayed at her boyfriend's house instead. His parents allowed this without my consent. Is there anything I can do legally?

HomeGuru

BrandisDaddy said:
In Louisiana, my daughter is 17 yrs old. She told me she was sleeping over at a girlfriend's house and she stayed at her boyfriend's house instead. His parents allowed this without my consent. Is there anything I can do legally?

**A: talk to the parents and call the police and file a report on your daughter.
Also, do you think they had sex?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
BrandisDaddy said:
And of course your daughter told them that they had to ask her Daddy, right?

Rather than looking at legal options, how about looking at parenting solutions?

ENASNI

stealth2 said:
And of course your daughter told them that they had to ask her Daddy, right?

Rather than looking at legal options, how about looking at parenting solutions?

Nah... stealth... that would be too uncomfortable. :rolleyes:

BrandisDaddy

Thanks Stealth!
I will handle the parenting side. Unless you are offering advice on what my question was..... please, mind your business.:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">