• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dissolving gaurdianship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

angelyoung5588

west virginia

I have legal gaurdianship of a teen niece for about a year. After alot of hard feelings, I am ready to sign over gaurdianship to either parents (if that's what they want) or to the state. The order was taken place in Columbus OH, we live in Charleston, WV. Can there be any reprecussions on my behalf. I also have two younger children.What is the name of your state?

Indiana Filer

west virginia

I have legal gaurdianship of a teen niece for about a year. After alot of hard feelings, I am ready to sign over gaurdianship to either parents (if that's what they want) or to the state. The order was taken place in Columbus OH, we live in Charleston, WV. Can there be any reprecussions on my behalf. I also have two younger children.What is the name of your state?
How where you given guardianship? Was it voluntary, or Court-ordered?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">