• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a legal case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Alex1119

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina
My tween daughter was admitted to the juvenile pshyc ward at a hospital and her female roomate french kissed her.
Since "tween" refers to the 10-13 year old age group, I'm presuming her roommate is just another girl sharing her hospital room, right? In that case, it's best to address concerns with the hospital staff. They could always switch her room.

quincy

Since "tween" refers to the 10-13 year old age group, I'm presuming her roommate is just another girl sharing her hospital room, right? In that case, it's best to address concerns with the hospital staff. They could always switch her room.
Actually, a thirteen year old is a teenager, not a tween.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Semantics, people. Forest/trees. Completely irrelevant.

*I* would speak with a supervisor in the unit about a room change before escalating.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Semantics, people. Forest/trees. Completely irrelevant.

*I* would speak with a supervisor in the unit about a room change before escalating.
I agree that it's semantics, and if it were just this one thread it would remain as just that, but Alex has been all over the forum posting inaccurate/misleading guesses while claiming to be associated with the legal field (by having worked for an attorney's office).

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

Semantics, people. Forest/trees. Completely irrelevant ...
Absolutely irrelevant, stealth2. I agree. :)

And, to bring this back to Yamibear88's concerns: I still believe the suggestion by TheGeekess remains the best. This is a matter best handled by those directly in charge of the daughter's care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">